SOLVED

Support form has typos: Itermittent, Consistant

Copper Contributor

In the Azure Portal, create a Support Request. (I created a new support request for Log Analytics, specifying the 'Query Execution & visualization' and 'Problem loading the LA portal' type/subtype; I don't know if this specifically matters.)

It presents a question: 'Is the issue intermittent or constant?' The options in the drop-down are 'Itermittent' (misspelled) and 'Consistant' (misspelled, and also doesn't match the question).

I filed this as support request 2112090010002106 but Support told me that Support can't take Support requests for the Support Request portal, so I should post it here instead...

1 Reply
best response confirmed by bgrainger (Copper Contributor)
Solution
Thanks - Support should definitely have forwarded this to the appropriate internal teams within Microsoft to resolve it.

FYI: You can submit feedback directly through the Azure Portal. In the upper right next to your profile, click on the "Send feedback to Microsoft" button and submit your feedback
1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by bgrainger (Copper Contributor)
Solution
Thanks - Support should definitely have forwarded this to the appropriate internal teams within Microsoft to resolve it.

FYI: You can submit feedback directly through the Azure Portal. In the upper right next to your profile, click on the "Send feedback to Microsoft" button and submit your feedback

View solution in original post