Software development in azure

Copper Contributor

I am a ceo of a small software company.  I have a team of 10 programmers and 1 development machine running linux  Each of my team has a windows pc and  and connect to the linux server using a terminal emulator.  If i move to cloud, do i need 1 VM (paas) which all my developers can use with different logins  or  1VM for each user? in which case how do I have single code repository which all developers can share?

2 Replies

Cloud can be a good option for you. This way all your workers can share code with each other. By the way, I'm kinda interested in what kind of coding you are doing? Have you tried developing eCommerce websites? It can be very profitable for you and your team. You can read an article about it if you are interested.

I agree that ecommerce website development is in demand nowadays, so you can try to work on something like that as well. There are not so many decent developers, and it took me a while to find https://web4pro.net/services/magento-2-development/, so I think you can try to join the ranks of such developers and get a lot of orders.