We ran into the same issue with a group account accessing SharePoint. It turned out that the "queries" block of the SharePoint step (in the JSON) got wiped, which caused anyone who formerly had access to get tripped up when they tried to run it in Azure.
This was caused by having someone who didn't have permissions to our group account opening and saving changes in the LogicApp in Visual Studio.
The fix we used was to reset to a former commit that had the "queries" populated. I would suggest that, or perhaps setting up the SharePoint step from scratch to make sure it has all the parts it needs to work.