On-Call Nightmares Podcast Episode 28 - Jason Hand - Microsoft

Microsoft

This week my homie supreme, Jason Hand joins me on On-Call Nightmares. We talk monitoring, SRE and getting in the van.

Jason has spent the last 5 years connecting with technologists around the world on ideas related to balancing system and service reliability with the speed and agility required in today's digital world.

Previously at VictorOps, Jason authored four books on the subjects of Site Reliability Engineering, Post-Incident Reviews, and ChatOps and was named "DevOps Evangelist of the Year" in 2016 by DevOps.com.

Co-organizer and emcee of the annual DevOpsDays Rockies conference, the Frontrange Site Reliability Meetup, Denver DevOps Meetup, and DevOps Road Trip, Jason enjoys connecting story tellers and actionable ideas with those who are hungry to learn.

Co-host of the podcast "Community Pulse", Jason helps to bring together ideas and expertise as it relates to building community within tech (I.e. advocacy, evangelism).

In his spare time, you'll find Jason soaking up the beautiful Colorado outdoors on a trail, lake, river, or mountain by day and enjoying craft IPA's and bluegrass music by night.

https://twitter.com/jasonhand

0 Replies