Need Unlimited memory ram

Copper Contributor

Hello,I'am M.Eric Aziagba from Burkina Faso. I'am Student and like computer. I have My own laptop with (Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-2430M CPU @2.40Ghz 2.40 GHz 8go of ram). I have one script
which i created to output video files after arrangements calculus. I'am working to created all videos files possible
in the world so (all 3d videos wich can existe). With my own laptop i can create 1 Minute of video in
37 Minutes.Excuse me because i don't know exactly how many files
my script can generate but the script is ready to output all videos files wich can exist. So can i have one server with azure wich can have be unlimited ram
memory with pay as you go, if no can i have one server with
azure wich can have be unlimited ram memory with monthly pay, or because of my budget can i have one server wich can generate or output videos files and
images files after arrangement calculus in at last 1 hour. Thanks

2 Replies

@kask909, you don't need unlimited memory for video processing. It all depends on the expected processing time. If you're looking for 1:1 ratio (i.e. one minute of the video should be processed within one or less minutes), then, you should be looking to NC6 series of virtual machines in Azure (i.e. GPU optimized, as a decent graphics card is a key in such processes). However, if you're looking for something that would fit your budget, and you're fine with current processing time (and just want to offload the video processing elsewhere), any general-purpose VM would fit (D2 v4 is more or less within that arrangement and can be used in the Azure subscription free trial).

Thank you and excuse my silence I had a little problem it is for that i hadn't answear.So if my videos were worth 5000999 hours I would have to spend 5000999 hours on one of the Azure servers? Considering my budget it is very very complicated. So help me because I am looking for an unlimited server to avoid spending time there, it does not suit me at all, please help me to
find a solution.