Microsoft Announces Virtual Event: Azure OpenDev on June 21st

Community Manager

Whether it is to drive agility, develop new skills, or engage and scale through community, open source is at the core of how developers deliver value in a cloud world. I can clearly see this accelerating through my work on Microsoft Azure. Open source technologies are an integral part of our offerings, and we have a strong partner ecosystem helping us deliver the open source solutions developers love on Azure.

To show what’s possible with open source on Azure, Microsoft will host the first Azure OpenDev online event on June 21st at 9 am (Pacific Time). This new event series is designed for developers and architects using open source technologies and the cloud to accelerate innovation and digital transformation of the business. The event will include open source thought leaders such as Canonical’s founder Mark Shuttleworth, Docker’s COO Scott Johnston and other community advocates from Chef, Pivotal, Red Hat, and more, sharing their perspectives on what is possible with open source and the cloud. I hope you’ll save the date to participate in this community event.

3a8d2c34-ad9e-4b9b-b9fb-7924ce8dc655.png

Read about it on the Azure blog.

0 Replies