Linked to a Azure Ad account but never created one

Copper Contributor

My PC is showing in setting/access work/school account that I am connected to an Azure AD account via my work email address. I own the company I work for and have never created an Azure Ad account and don't even know what it is. I have no idea how this has happened ?? I have tried to disconnect but it wont let me. My Microsoft account is showing as if I am connected to a work group but I'm definately not ..... there is only me !

Could someone please help - many thanks

Joe

1 Reply
What happens when you join your device
While you're joining your Windows 10 device to your work or school network, the following actions will happen:

Windows registers your device to your work or school network, letting you access your resources using your personal account. After your device is registered, Windows then joins your device to the network, so you can use your work or school username and password to sign in and access restricted resources.

Optionally, based on your organization's choices, you might be asked to set up two-step verification through either two-step verification or security info.

Optionally, based on your organization's choices, you might be automatically enrolled in mobile device management, such as Microsoft Intune. For more info about enrolling in Microsoft Intune, see Enroll your device in Intune.

You'll go through the sign-in process, using automatic sign-in with your work or school account.