Is Redis Vector Database available in Azure, how to store embeddings in Redis Vector Database

Copper Contributor

I've read about Azure Cache for Redis and Redis Enterprise. But I'm not sure if they're referring to Redis Vector Database. Is Redis Vector Database available in Azure? If yes, please share some procedure and links about how to store OpenAI embeddings in Redis Vector Database in Azure.

4 Replies

@SuryaNarayanaKorivipadu 

Hello! You've posted your question in the Tech Community Discussion space, which is intended for discussion around the Tech Community website itself, not product questions. I'm moving your question to the Azure space - please post Azure questions here in the future. 

@SuryaNarayanaKorivipadu It is available only in the enterprise version (costs INR 50K / 650USD monthly). Basic, Standard and Premium versions do not support the RedisSearch module.

@SuryaNarayanaKorivipadu Hi, thanks a lot for your interest in using Redis for Vector Database. I am a Product Manager in the Azure Cache for Redis team, and looking into scenarios where customers use Redis for semantic search or vector search. Would you mind having a chat with our team? If so, please reach out to AzureCache@microsoft.com.