Is possible to automatically share you Microsoft Azure dashboard through email on a weekly basis?

Copper Contributor

I have a Shared Dashboard in the Microsoft Azure Portal. I want to be able to automatically email a snapshot of the Dashboard to a user group on a weekly basis. From what I have seen for the overview and capabilities of Azure Dashboard there is no direct way to do this. Please correct me if I am wrong or let me know if there is ANY elaborate/creative way to get this done.

1 Reply

Hello @dimeji98,

It is not possible to perform such activities using the build-in Azure feature.

For one of my previous projects, I was implementing a similar tool using C# together with Selenium WebDriver.
Here is the link to Selenium WebDriver:
https://www.selenium.dev/projects/ 

Selenium is a portable framework for testing web applications. Selenium provides a playback tool for authoring functional tests without the need to learn a test scripting language (Selenium IDE). It also provides a test domain-specific language (Selenese) to write tests in a number of popular programming languages, including C#, Groovy, Java, Perl, PHP, Python, Ruby and Scala. The tests can then run against most modern web browsers. Selenium runs on Windows, Linux, and macOS. It is open-source software released under the Apache License 2.0.