IP ranges in different countries for Azure VM

Copper Contributor

Hi,

I need to setup a strong VM in Azure with high Ram and more than 20 IPs in different countries, like one in NY, one in London, one in Frankfurt ... Is this possible in one VM?

Appreciate any help

kevin

3 Replies

Hi Kevin

It is not possible to have a VM in say North EU and then i have public ip's in the other datacenters directly attached to this VM. There are some other ways to achieve this. 

I have to ask, what are you tring to achieve with the 20 ip's for this VM ? what is the reasoning behind that decicision ?

Hi Kent,

Thanks for the reply, I like to install one UTM with different IPs instead of haveing so many UTMs in different places to reduce the costs. But I asked from many ISPs and every one say not possible. 

So, I guess I have to pay the price?!

Thanks 

Kevin

So you plan on having infrastructure in 20 Datacenters and require a firewall at each ? if so, i would strongly advise you to contact a quilified Microsoft Partner before proceeding. 

If you want to feel free to describe the scenario in more detail and i will help suggest the correct course of action or feel free to send me a private message.