Azure Storage is the cloud storage solution for modern applications that rely on durability, availability, and scalability to meet the needs of their customers.
- What Azure Storage is, and how you can take advantage of it in your cloud, mobile, server, and desktop applications
- What kinds of data you can store with the Azure Storage services: blob (object) data, NoSQL table data, queue messages, and file shares.
- How access to your data in Azure Storage is managed
- How your Azure Storage data is made durable via redundancy and replication
- Where to go next to build your first Azure Storage application
Get started with Azure Storage here!