Hyperledger Fabric Single Member Blockchain

Copper Contributor

Hi,

I'm starting to use Azure to host a multi node Hyperledger network. I've previously been running on a local environment, but would like to use Azure. I've deployed the 'Hyperledger Fabric Single Member Blockchain' template, which creates five VM's (one each for a CA, orderer and three peers). My local environment uses a CLI, but this doesn't seem to be in the Azure template. How do i interact with the blockchain network without the CLI?

Are there any tuturials for how to use the deployed environment after its been setup?

Thanks

Paul

2 Replies

Additionally, there might be a problem with the docker containers on each peer VM. 

CONTAINER ID IMAGE COMMAND CREATED STATUS PORTS NAMES
817bbb256e5b hyperledger/fabric-peer:x86_64-1.0.0-alpha "peer node start -..." 7 hours ago Restarting (2) 6 seconds ago sad_clarke

Having SSH'd to all three of my peers running 'docker ps' shows that they are restarting reguarly, and i can't connect using the command docker exec -it <CONTAINER> bash (i get an error saying that its restarting). 

Does anyone have the Hyperledger Fabric Single Member Blockchain template working?

I am getting the same errors  and  documented  in my blog also for support from Microsoft.

http://azuresrini.blogspot.in/2017/09/azure-baas-hyperledger-fabric.html