Hands on Labs for Workbench now available!

Microsoft

These are for folks who want to try out Workbench but may not have an Azure subscription set up. We currently have two labs and will publish one more in the near future. Feel free to reach out if you have any questions!

Here is the link: https://www.microsoft.com/handsonlabs/SelfPacedLabs#keywords=blockchain&page=1&sort=Newest

5 Replies
Trust you appreciate some feedback on the labs.
I took the "contract creation" lab and I must say, it does not teach how to create smart contracts really.
It's purely a "copy & paste" exercise of the .sol and .json files from the help guide.
There is not even the upload and execution into Blockchain Workbench, unless I'm missing something here.

I understand teaching how to develop smart contracts in Solidity cannot be easily covered in a 30-minute lab, but at least I would expect to see how to create a new application in ABC Workbench using an existing smart contract, and execute the workflow.

Very good feedback Stefano. 

Thanks Stefano! We are currently working on the lab which will go through the upload/user management/contract creation experiences. 

Hi Brenda

I am not able to access this. I am a MS employee.