#Contest Microsoft AI Idea Challenge - AI’s next breakthrough is you!

Community Manager

All of us have creative ideas – ideas that can improve our lives and the lives of thousands, perhaps even millions of others. But how often do we act on turning those ideas into a reality? Most of the time, we do not believe in our ideas strongly enough to pursue them. Other times we feel like we lack a platform to build out our idea or showcase it. Most good ideas don’t go beyond those initial creative thoughts in our head.

If you’re a professional working in the field of artificial intelligence (AI), or an aspiring AI developer or just someone who is passionate about AI and machine learning, Microsoft is excited to offer you an opportunity to transform your most creative ideas into reality. Join the Microsoft AI Idea Challenge Contest today for a chance to win exciting prizes and get your project featured in Microsoft’s AI.lab showcase. Check out the rules, terms and conditions of the contest and then dive right in!

f8a5257d-4127-4650-bc56-e9f4e62de304.png

Read more about it in the Azure blog.

2 Replies

I recently came across this article about the contest. Although it's long over, I was curious if there's another one in the near future? I don't have a lot of expertise in the field but I am interested and I have an idea I would like to get out to someone that is involved in the development of AI for Accessibility. I am disabled myself and I have had a few challenges lately that I have sought for help with. I thought I would be able to find it with all the new technology. Unfortunately I haven't. Id like to see if it would be possible to get my idea to someone that might listen and be able to help me. Thank you for your time. @Eric Starker 

@Kgrace68 Hello! I apologize for the delay in response here as this didn't exist before, but we now have a new AI Learn Hub, where you can keep up with everything AI learning, community, and challenges here: Get skilled up and ready on Microsoft AI | Microsoft Learn