Azure Training & Certification

Microsoft

Get the tools you need to advance your career with Microsoft Azure

Expand your career opportunities in the cloud with three offers that combine training and industry-recognized Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) certifications. Choose the tools that can help you to succeed—from free on-demand learning to Microsoft Azure certification to MCP exam prep and retake opportunities.

Prove to the world and show employers that you’re ready to take advantage of the growing collection of integrated cloud services in Azure, as you gain the skills to develop solutions that can lower total cost and help improve scalability, security, and privacy.

Choose the Azure certification training offer that best meets your needs:

Astronaut icon

Free training

Learn and build Azure skills

• Get full access to Azure massive open online courses (MOOCs) in the Microsoft training on Open edX catalog.
  • Earn a free certificate of completion for each completed MOOC.

Learn more at: https://aka.ms/azurefreetraining 

15 Replies
Thank you.

I looked at Azure certification last year and allowed my exam vouchers to expire because I found that the course material and exam content was already out of date with the platform, which made it impossible to study and revise. The course material at the time (June 2016) was too far out of date to be useful.

In particular features that were in the exam were no longer on the platform.

Has this situation improved in this regard?

I actually completed a couple of these in the last 2 weeks. Some of the ones related to the MCSD are ending, and certifications are no longer available (just being able to audit the course). Such as this course: https://www.edx.org/course/developing-microsoft-azure-solutions-microsoft-dev233

My question is will these be re-enlisted as certifiable courses again?
This is very useful
Thanks for this information: I need to improve my Azure knowledge, this resource will be useful for sure.
That's a great "getting started with Azure" training
Yes, beginning in November 2015, we moved to a continuous sustainment model for these exams. As a result, we are constantly reviewing and updating the content on them with new publications occurring at least every two months. We are currently working closely with some internal subject matter experts to review the content covered by the exams and the items themselves. We anticipate a major refresh in Q1.

Thank You Sir / Team, for all the information. It will help me lot!!!

Thanks. I'm trying to get the Azure certificate.
Thanks for posting.
I'm using this portal . It is very useful for learning about the microsoft products. It's contents are very impressive and easy to learn.
Hi Guys, Microsoft has announced in MSIgnite 2017 in Orlando - a new free training portal I think its called 'Azure Essentials' . . . watch the space.

Very well observerd, @Rikin Trivedi! You can find more info about Azure.com/Essentials on this post. We would love to hear your thoughts on it.

Thanks for the information since I'm looking forward for the Azure Certification from https://www.edureka.co/microsoft-certified-azure-solution-architect-certification-training, this will be really helpful to me. Thanks once again.
You can use it. But as per my understanding please refer the Microsoft learn page and select the associate path
Amazing opportunities