Azure template for HyperLedger Fabric may have certificate issue

Deleted
Not applicable

I am not an HLF (or Azure) expert but I used the very nice wizard to set up an HLF V1 blockchain network.  When I went in to the CA (Membership Services) VM, all looked good.  What I found, however, is that it appears none of the peers (or the ordering service) can talk correctly to the MSP as it seems that the peer.pem referenced in this message is invalid.  Did I miss a step?  Has anyone else run into this?  Thanks,

panic: Fatal error when setting up MSP from directory /etc/hyperledger/fabric/msp/sampleconfig: err Could not load a valid signer certificate from directory /etc/hyperledger/fabric/msp/sampleconfig/signcerts, err Could not read directory open /etc/hyperledger/fabric/msp/sampleconfig/signcerts: no such file or directory, err /etc/hyperledger/fabric/msp/sampleconfig/signcerts

1 Reply

Just an update, it is my understanding that Microsoft knows that this is an issue and is actively working on it.  If someone in the MS side could let me know how to get updates on this (or info that there won't be updates and the towel has been thrown in) ... I would greatly appreciate it.  I have a contact who has been great when I pester him, but hoping that someone can use this newsgroup entry (or some other medium you point me to) so that I can know the status w/out having to pester the same person repeatedly.  Thanks,