Azure subscription that closes in an instant.

Copper Contributor

Hello guys, I'm here to show you the nonsense Azure has done. I am a university student, many transactions are carried out using azure in our school and I am registered with azure, everything is correct and even using my credit card. As I mentioned in the annex, I made a "Quota application" and they left me a message saying "Your application is being reviewed by our Capacity team". When I woke up this morning while I was on hold, I saw that my azure subscription was closed. When I made a request for support against this, they said that the information you provided was incomplete or not correct, and they closed the support request directly without paying me attention. When I asked for support, they told me that I am a university student and that I made this application to use your belongings, but they told me why my account was closed without paying attention to me.

3 Replies

There could be 2 types of issue. 

1. Your credit is over as the allocate. 

You can check your usages. here: Azure Sponsorships. 

2. And another is you may need to use your credit card to continue. 

Hello @thefluxa,

The message mention "identified suspicious activity", what you have create as resource, can you click on All Resources and share it please?

Q:  Have you been notified that for 200$ was consumed to decide if you want to upgrade to pay-as-you-go pricing and remove the spending limit?

NB : The free account is managed on 3 stages:

1. $200 credit to explore Azure for 30 days
  2. 12 months of popular free services + 12 AI services (now free for 12 months)
  3. Always free 25+ services

https://azure.microsoft.com/en-us/free/

Regards,

Faiçal (MCT, Expert on Azure Cloud & Team Leader)

@mfessalifi 

Here is the problem, they close my account even though I did nothing.