Azure Stack HCI - A new member of the Azure Stack family

Microsoft

Today, the Azure team is proud to announce a new member to the Azure Stack family, the Azure Stack HCI solutions. Azure Stack HCI is Microsoft’s hyper-converged solution available from a wide range of hardware partners. Azure Stack shipped in 2017, and it is the only solution in the market today for customers to run cloud applications using consistent IaaS and PaaS services across public cloud, on-premises, and in disconnected environments. With adding the Azure Stack HCI solutions, Microsoft is offering customers a great new choice for their traditional virtualized workloads.

read more here: https://www.thomasmaurer.ch/2019/03/azure-stack-hci-a-new-member-of-the-azure-stack-family/ 

1 Reply

Hi @thomasmaurer

I don't 100% get Azure Stack HCI - can this be a self installed solution which is just using Windows Server 2019... in that sense, it's no different than normal installations, or is it like Azure Stack where you can download an SDK to give it a test. I don't see any download option for Azure Stack HCI if i wanted to test this out, is this possible?