Azure Fundamental

Copper Contributor

I have attended Azure fundamental virtual classes, follow along self paced learning, watched Andrew Brown videos many times, and I can't explain why I failed the exam twice. 668, and 622. It's so frustrating, when am actually planning to scale up to solutions expert this year. I attended AI and Data fundamentals classes too, with hopes of writing the exam, but with this failure again, it's pretty depressing. Please, what do I need to do. I really want to pass this exam last year and write atleast three more exams. I will actually like a discussion where I can asked questions I feel I didn't answer correctly :pensive_face::frowning_face:

1 Reply
First up, you’re not too far off that magic 700 pass grade, so keep at it!

When you got your Score Report, there should be a bar graph near the top which shows how you did on each area of the content- is there a particular subject that’s lower that you can focus your future study on?
You’ve mentioned you’re also looking at the AI and Data fundamentals. Personally I’d focus on one branch at the time - nail that Azure Fundamentals and then move on to broaden your base knowledge. There is only a small amount of cross-over between the fundamentals exams.

As a warning, if you’re planning on continuing on to the Solutions Architect certification, that is definitely much more involved. It builds on this Foundations, where you learn what the concepts and technologies are, and also the pre-requisite AZ104 Azure Administrator, which recommends 6-months hands-on experience administering Azure.