Azure Essentials just got an upgrade - Free learning resources

Microsoft

image.png

Forget Moore’s Law. It seems like the pace of migration to the cloud is doubling every month now. We see the shift to the cloud and love to hear about how it’s helping your organization and your career.

Azure Essentials is meeting your need to expand your skills and is the single best resource to learn Azure, get training and have access to practical and free learning resources. Now we’ve made it even easier for you get exactly what you need with these upgrades:

New Azure Essentials topics have been added. Watch the short video, do the Hands-on Labs and practice what you learned in a live environment with these new topics:

• Managing VM’s and Resources
  • Data Visualization and Modeling
  • Data Analytics

The new Progress Tracker (requires log in) gives you a quick view of what you’ve already completed and allows you to add items to your queue for later. You will also see what is new since your last visit.

No more need to log in to access most of the learning resources so accessing the content is even easier. Whether you’re picking up where you left off or starting your Azure education from scratch, Azure Essentials is more capable and accessible than ever. Take a look.

image.png

Whether you’re picking up where you left off or starting your Azure education from scratch, Azure Essentials is more capable and accessible than ever. Take a look.

13 Replies

Thank you for sharing such a wonderful information. :)

When am I get a break for me too .

Thanks for sharing. I'm a beginner learning Azure. I'm not familiar with some of the terms but looking forward to using it. 

My pleasure, Gowrish. I hope you`re using our content and finding it useful :)
Hi Yurina, Azure Essentials is the perfect place for beginners! I`d love to hear your feedback on our content and ideas for us to improve it.
I was going thru this Azure Learning program: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/azureessentials however when I tried signing up for it, I see that I am associated with an email address which I am not associated with at the moment. Is there any work around to start signing up for this without hassles so that I may be able to share this resource with the local community members.
Hi Pradeep, the login/sign up should be pulling info from your Microsoft Account. Can you please send me some screenshots of the error on private?

Thank you for sharing.

Looks good, with new technologies, it's important consumers can get guidance on how to get the most out of the platform. Thanks

Thank you for sharing the information.

Hi , My name is william,

I developed a website to community in Sydney. This project was built to Visual Studio 2013.

Because it was built in C# language ,I have problem to deploy it by myself. I am thinking to use cloud system "Azure". I followed many courses online who teach deploy website Azure but always fail when I tried to connect to Database SQL.

who can give the best advice to solve this issue?

Regards,

william