SOLVED

Azure Blockchain Workbench Error - Amrik

Copper Contributor

Hi,

I am trying to setup the workbench.  Have followed the steps from Azure Git.  The deployment is successful however i am getting an error while launching the workbench.  Please find the attached screen print with the error.  I had used this script  for the pre-deployment steps.   Let me know how can i fixed it. 

AADSTS65005: Misconfigured application. This could be due to one of the following: The client has not listed any permissions for 'AAD Graph' in the requested permissions in the client's application registration. Or, The admin has not consented in the tenant. Or, Check the application identifier in the request to ensure it matches the configured client application identifier. Please contact your admin to fix the configuration or consent on behalf of the tenant. Client app ID: 996b0968-7d72-45ae-b1a6-78439364f523.

Thanks,

Amrik Singh Mahal

3 Replies

Did you create your own AAD tenant to connect to Workbench or are you using your organization's AAD? If the latter, you may not have the right permissions. If that is the case, then I recommend you creating your own AAD tenant and connect that to Workbench. 

best response confirmed by Amrik Mahal (Copper Contributor)
Solution

Thanks for the response.  Was I was using the organization AD, which was causing the issue.

Great :)

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by Amrik Mahal (Copper Contributor)
Solution

Thanks for the response.  Was I was using the organization AD, which was causing the issue.

View solution in original post