Dec 03 2021 12:16 AM
Dec 03 2021 01:55 AMSolution
- Create a route table and associate to all subnets of you virtual network (If you want to redirect the trafic for all subnets otherwise you can exclude one or more of them)
- Create a user defined route with the following config
- Name : Friendly Name (ex : To_Firewall)
- Address prefix : 0.0.0.0/0
- Next Hop type : Virtual Appliance
- Next Hop Ip address : Private IP of your Virtual appliance (here the fortinet)
In the fortinet virtual appliance config
- create the objects for the virtual network or subnets
- create rules for the traffic that fit your needs
Dec 03 2021 02:51 AM
@ibrahimambodji thank you for y'r reply
I create the RT.
In the firewall, i have by default my two ports :
port 1 : for external and port 2 : for internal ===> for the first Vnet. (not the new one)
To configure the new subnet on my firewall, i must use wich interface ?
*** I create the address (object) of my new subnet on the firewall.