- We are using WVD with multi session Logins
- Users receive access to specific apps only; no full Desktop access
- Once they start the app (in this case it's IE11), they create a connection to a remote desktop of one of our clients. In course of the process e.g. Citrix/Pulse are used
=> This works well. However, we need them to be able to use multiple monitors
If we use WVD full desktop access, than there is no problem. WVD starts in multi-monitor view right after login and after creating a connection to the Remote Desktop of our client, this connection is also multi-monitor enabled.
However, we would like to use the 1-App-access (with IE11) only.
- We need to use WVD (as an additional tunnel), as the client supports IE11 only for a connection to him. So far we were not able to identify another workaround.
- We are using macOS as base OS, from where we connect to WVD.
- It is possible to connect directly from macOS to our clients RD. However, then we would need to install Java on our users Macs and grand all of the admin rights; this is not an option though.
Hope for your ideas.