Unable to publish Azure Windows Virtual Desktop

Copper Contributor

We had configured host poll successfully. However when we try to update the permissions and apply the admin consent, am getting the below error.

"It looks like your Admin hasn't set up any resources for you yet. Try again later or contact your admin." What should I do?

Also what will be the URL which end user should use to access VDI?

5 Replies

@Brahmapethakamsetty : We have recently updated our documentation with a troubleshooting guide. For the error you are running into we have instructions on how to approach pining down the issue - follow this link.

Users connecting to their published resources will use their AAD account in our supported clients. We have additional guidance in our “How-To” sections for each client supported in preview.

@Brahmapethakamsetty : We have recently updated our documentation with a troubleshooting guide. For the error you are running into we have instructions on how to approach pining down the issue - follow this link.

Users connecting to their published resources will use their AAD account in our supported clients. We have additional guidance in our “How-To” sections of our documentation for each client supported in preview.

@Eva Seydl 

Thanks I am still having issues where I can login fine but it is now showing up as an available application a co-worker testing with me got this error 

The+signed+in+user+%27%7bEmailHidden%7d%27+is+not+assigned+to+a+role+for+the+application
I am trying to figure out what the permissions is needed and where!
Have you added your user to the "Desktop Application Group" ?

Install-Module -Name Microsoft.RDInfra.RDPowerShell
Add-RdsAppGroupUser -TenantName  [TenantName] -HostPoolName [HostPoolName] -AppGroupName “Desktop Application Group” -UserPrincipalName [UPNuserAccount]

That should grant it the correct permissions.

@Sentry23 - Is there a way to do this via the Azure Portal GUI (vs. Powershell)?