Remove-AzWvdUserSession Not Working

Copper Contributor

Hi there,

I am trying to utilize Remove-AzWvdUserSession - and it is simply not working.  I do not have any resource locks on any of my RGs or Resources involved.

This is the error I get when I try my command - I have tried everything for Id and SessionHostName - but the current info I am using is the only one that results in this error as opposed to "Not Found" error

Remove-AzWvdUserSession : The server responded with a Request Error, Status: BadRequest
At line:1 char:1
+ Remove-AzWvdUserSession -HostPoolName $hostpool -ResourceGroupName $r ...
+ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
+ CategoryInfo : InvalidOperation: ({ SubscriptionI...com, Force = }:<>f__AnonymousType24`6) [Remove-AzWvdUserSession_Delete], RestException`1
+ FullyQualifiedErrorId : BadRequest,Microsoft.Azure.PowerShell.Cmdlets.DesktopVirtualization.Cmdlets.RemoveAzWvdUserSession_Delete
Remove-AzWvdUserSession : Argument passed in is not serializable.
Parameter name: value
At line:1 char:1
+ Remove-AzWvdUserSession -HostPoolName $hostpool -ResourceGroupName $r ...
+ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
+ CategoryInfo : NotSpecified: (:) [Remove-AzWvdUserSession_Delete], ArgumentException
+ FullyQualifiedErrorId : Microsoft.Azure.PowerShell.Cmdlets.DesktopVirtualization.Cmdlets.RemoveAzWvdUserSession_Delete

1 Reply
You might need to select your subscriptionId first. Try running Get-AzWvdUserSession to see if it returns what you are expecting.