New Public Preview: FSLogix Release 2105 (2.9.7802.10873)
Please note this public preview will not install on Windows 7 due to a certificate signing issue that is expected to be resolved by a future Windows update. While participating in this public preview, please use your standard method to obtain support.
Please fill out this form to participate and receive the link to download this update:
Full release notes:
This is a PUBLIC PREVEW release
NOTE: A certificate signing update in Windows 7 currently prevents this release from being installed on Windows 7. An upcoming Windows 7 update is expected resolve this issue.
All supported Windows OS versions
To participate in the public preview please sign up here:
Will upgrade over any previous release.
- Various updates were made to improve login time.
- Fixed an issue where users could fail to login if a VHD network location was unavailable.
- You can now increase the size of an existing VHD(x) by updating the SizeinMB setting.
- The RefreshUserPolicy setting can now be managed via group policy template (ADMX).
- The Installed Version of FSLogix is now written to the registry (HKLM:Software\FSLogix\Apps:InstallVersion).
- Fixed an issue where Type4 printer drivers worked after initial configuration, but not subsequent sessions.
- Orphaned/corrupt NST files are now cleaned up along with OST files.
- Resolved a Cloud Cache bug where a second machine accessing the RW disk gets permanently locked out.
- Fixed an issue compiling AppMasking rules with a destination in HKCU.
- Fix an issue where FSLogix could cause a deadlock and prevent user connections.
- Fixed various issues that could crash the FSLogix service.
- Resolved an issue causing frxshell to not launch on non-English systems
FSLogix documentation: https://aka.ms/fslogix
Microsoft Q&A Site: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/answers/topics/windows-server-fslogix.html
Open a support ticket: https://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/14ea5f6f-760b-4ad2-83cf-23c3cbc1bcc4/how-to-open-an-f...