Double login with web client with AADS

Copper Contributor

I'm not sure if it would have been better to respond the following thread (not sure how old of threads should be responded to vs having a new thread...):

https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/t5/Windows-Virtual-Desktop/Double-authentication-in-web-client/m...

The question is basically the same about if there is a way to not have a second login prompt via the web client, except this is specifically for an environment that is use Azure Active Directory Services.

We had someone go to a conference for WVD and they had been told by one of the presenters that, as long as AADS was being used, we should not be receiving that second prompt.

We are still receiving that prompt, both with users with onmicrosoft.com addresses and the custom domain logins, so we weren't sure if something else needs to be turned on to get that to work.

In the above thread, someone had mentioned using Azure SSO, which I would assume is the option within Azure AD Connect.  I would think that if that works for 

1 Reply
The end of my message got cutoff while having issues posting (didn't notice it didn't have everything when I loaded from a saved copy...), so below is the rest of the email:

In the above thread, someone had mentioned using Azure SSO, which I would assume is the option within Azure AD Connect.  I would think that if that works for that situation, there should be something similar for AADS (although, I just tried logging into a different tenant that does use Azure AD Connect and I verified the SSO checkbox was checked within the configuration, and it also received a second prompt...)

There was also mention of having the browser save the password, but I don't get a prompt to save the password in either IE or Chrome (Edge gave me a prompt, but didn't seem to remember the password when I logged out and tried to log back in again...)

Hoping that more has been added since this question was last asked, thanks!