Custom RDP properties Windows Virtual desktops

Copper Contributor

Hello!!!

I tried to enable camera on WVD 2020 Release but it not works, my trouble now is after this change the audio and microphone stop working, I tried to reset the RDP properties but not work:

enable features:

$properties="audiocapturemode:i:1;audiomode:i:1;audiocapturemode:i:1;camerastoredirect:s:*;devicestoredirect:s:*"
Update-AzWvdHostPool -ResourceGroupName MyRG -Name MyWVD -Hostpool -CustomRdpProperty $properties

Reset configurations:

Update-AzWvdHostPool -ResourceGroupName MyRG -Name MyWVD -Hostpool -CustomRdpProperty ""

I tried to apply the changes on the portal but the pool still not maping camera and audio.

Regards

3 Replies
Can you please share what Windows client version are you using? There is a recent bug fix in camera redirection which will the update is not rolled out yet.

To reset, can you please try the following:
Update-AzWvdHostPool -ResourceGroupName MyRG -HostPoolName MyWVD -CustomRdpProperty ""

Thanks
Soo Kuan

@Emanuel_Yu_Corella Do try this and see if it works:

audiocapturemode:i:0;audiomode:i:0;drivestoredirect:s:;redirectclipboard:i:1;redirectcomports:i:0;redirectprinters:i:1;redirectsmartcards:i:1;screenmode id:i:2;

Hello @Pavithra Thiruvengadam 

I tried with this configuration and now is working:

$properties= "audiocapturemode:i:1;audiomode:i:0;drivestoredirect:s:;redirectclipboard:i:1;camerastoredirect:s:*;redirectcomports:i:0;redirectprinters:i:1;redirectsmartcards:i:1;screen mode id:i:2;"
Get-AzWvdHostPool -ResourceGroupName RG-TEST -Name host-pool-TEST | format-list Name, CustomRdpProperty

Regards