AZURE VIRTUAL DESKTOP LOGIN PROBLEM

Copper Contributor

Dear Community Members,

I am having an issue I have deployed Azure Virtual Desktop , with a windows 10 host joined to Azure Active Directory and assigned a couple of users access, but when they they try to acces using the wvd web link Remote Desktop Web Client (microsoft.com)  but when they try to login they are getting erros 

Sign in Failed Please check your username and password,  I have verified that the user name and password is correct 

Can anyone advice on how to go around this error?

4 Replies
Hi gabagambi,

Are you getting the same error when using the Remote Desktop app?

https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/virtual-desktop/user-documentation/connect-windows-7-10

Hello @MathieuVandenHautte 

Thank very much for taking time to respond to my issue, I have tried using the remote desktop app as well.

I go the error below 

[Expanded Information]
Error code: 0x3000047
Extended error code: 0x0
Timestamp (UTC): 2022-10-10T09:27:16.309Z
Activity ID: 46b1fdaf-0f2a-46d5-b0d2-6137cfe80000

Just to give you an insight I am running on hybrid mode with some of my resources and user objects currently on prem, and I have another virtual desktop host that is joined to the on premises AD that is running OK, but since I am moving away from on premises and going full cloud I would prefer to enable my users to authenticate with only Azure AD. 

@gabagambi I'm experiencing the same problem here. Any resolution been found yet? Rob

@gabagambi 

Seems related to "ConnectionFailedAdTrustedRelationshipFailure"

Please refer to below link:

Not able to Access Windows Virtual Desktop Host Pool via RDP or Web Client · Issue #55687 · Microsof...