Azure Virtual Desktop Deployment Issue

Copper Contributor

Hello Microsoft Tech Community,

I hope everyone's doing well. I'm currently facing a challenge with Azure Virtual Desktop deployment and I'm hoping to tap into the collective knowledge of this community to help me troubleshoot the issue.

I've been diligently working on deploying Azure Virtual Desktop to establish a reliable remote desktop solution for our organization. However, I've hit a wall in the deployment process, encountering unexpected obstacles that have hindered successful implementation.

Error Codes: Throughout the deployment, I've encountered error codes such as Error Code 1: "AVD78901"  and Error Code 2: "RDPC45678", making it difficult to isolate the root cause of the problem.

I've gone through the official Azure Virtual Desktop deployment documentation multiple times, ensuring I followed each step carefully. I've meticulously reviewed the network configuration and prerequisites to confirm everything is in order. Additionally, I've verified my Azure subscription and permissions to guarantee the necessary rights are in place.

Having reached this point, I'm kindly seeking assistance from the community. If any of you have encountered similar hurdles during Azure Virtual Desktop deployment or have insights into potential solutions, I'd greatly appreciate your input. I also took help from developers and they helped a lot. However, this time I want to take the matter in my hands. 

Your collective expertise is incredibly valuable, and I'm looking forward to any suggestions or guidance you can provide to help overcome this challenge.

Thank you sincerely for taking the time to read this and for any assistance you can offer.

Best regards,

Reyes Rarba

4 Replies

@expertopinionsa12 

Is there any more error logs and screen can be shared?

Hi expertopinionsa12,

I am afraid the community won't be able to help you, as this might be a tenant or backbone issue. I advise creating an Azure support ticket. The AVD team can run diagnostics and help you much quicker.

@MathieuVandenHautte 

Hi

Thanks a bunch for your quick reply!

I'll take your advice and go ahead and create that Azure support ticket. It's good to know that the AVD team can jump in and run some diagnostics to sort things out faster.

Your input has been a big help, and I'll definitely keep you in the loop if there are any interesting updates.

Cheers!

Thanks for your follow-up.

For now, I'll be following MathieuVandenHautte's advice and reaching out to the Azure support team. They should be able to dig into the logs and screens to get a better idea of what's going on.

If there are any further developments or if I need more assistance from the community, I'll be sure to circle back.

Thanks again for your willingness to help!