android remote desktop double space

android remote desktop double space

Upvotes

Upvote

Jul 31 2022
2 Comments (2 New)
New

So I m using microsoft remote desktop app from a Samsung s10e android phone via a dock (Dex like) with keyboard mouse and 1920x1200 monitor.

The only issue I have is when I lock my phone for a few (or more) minutes the RDP session (to a windows 10 enterprise 18.09) is typing double space instead of a single one.

Quite disturbing and the workaround is to close and restart session.

Am I the only one having this issue?

Any recomandation?

Comments
Copper Contributor

I started using Samsung DEX a few weeks ago and got a Windows 365 VM for work set up. I am having this same issue. At least 50% of the time, if I switch to another app and then back to RD Client, it will start doublespacing on me. I have to close the RD Client app and open it again to resume normally. When it does start doublespacing, it will sometimes delete entire words if I hit Enter on a Teams Message, etc. Super annoying and I wish I knew how to fix it.

Copper Contributor

I am using S22 ultra and experience the same problem, I haveto restart RD client to solve it. It gets triggered when switching from RD client to an other android app and back. Another issue I have is that punctuation marks don't work on Greek keyboard.