Microsoft Secure Tech Accelerator
Apr 03 2024, 07:00 AM - 11:00 AM (PDT)
Microsoft Tech Community

Authentication issue while calling Graph Explorer via HTTP action

Iron Contributor

Hello,

I am running a query for exporting device compliance reports via graph explorer in the HTTP action in the playbook.

But all I am getting is the authentication issue, no matter what account I use for it.
I tried using 'Basic' and 'OAuth' both, but none of them works.
Screenshot attached. Please help.

6 Replies

@Thijs Lecomte , Thanks for your response.

Followed that step but got the below error: 

"Message\": \"Application is not authorized to perform this operation. Application must have one of the following scopes: DeviceManagementApps.Read.All, DeviceManagementApps.ReadWrite.All, DeviceManagementConfiguration.Read.All, DeviceManagementConfiguration.ReadWrite.All, DeviceManagementManagedDevices.Read.All, DeviceManagementManagedDevices.ReadWrite.All

Yash_Mudaliar_0-1619434898682.png

What permissions have you configured in your app? Did you add the permissions the error codes in mentioning?

@Thijs Lecomte , Thank you for your previous reply. It was really helpful.

I got that point sorted. I got all the needed permissions for the app from which I used the secret. Screenshot attached.

Still I get the very same error. Do you have any other idea on how to resole this?

Yash_Mudaliar_0-1619596535117.png

The permissions seem correct now. Could you share a screenshot of the Playbooks with the steps?

Sure @Thijs Lecomte , here it is:

JFYI, the URI in the HTTP connector is a 'GET' action that gives me the device compliance report when I run it in Graph Explorer, so the query is not a problem.

Yash_Mudaliar_0-1619966005525.png