Microsoft Secure Tech Accelerator
Apr 03 2024, 07:00 AM - 11:00 AM (PDT)
Microsoft Tech Community

Interested in joining our Customer Advisory Board?

Microsoft

Our Microsoft Cloud Security Customer Advisory Board (CAB) is a community of customers who share feedback and insights with our security engineers and influence the roadmaps of our security services. Our CAB community includes customers of different industries, sizes, geopolitical requirements, and security needs. Our conversations can go from all-up security scenarios, to deep into our technologies, services, and solutions. That is why we invite participants who have hands-on experience with at least one our cloud security solutions, and whose companies are open to sign a non-disclosure agreement with Microsoft, if your company doesn’t have one already.

We will host our next CAB event at our Microsoft Campus in Redmond, WA USA, from April 30 to May 2, 2019. We still have a few spaces. If you want to join this community and attend our event, please send us an email to mscscab@microsoft.com. Spaces are limited and they will be confirmed on a first-come, first-served approach. See the attached data sheet for additional details. 

1 Reply

@Ryan Heffernan Hi Ryan, I am looking for a CAB dedicated to eDiscovery and or Compliance.   Does this exist?  If so you could point me in the right direction to how I may join?