Microsoft Secure Tech Accelerator
Apr 03 2024, 07:00 AM - 11:00 AM (PDT)
Microsoft Tech Community

Azure Security Center menu greyed out

Copper Contributor

Hi

Maybe somebody has a quick idea. I am security admin of a couple subscriptions. In Azure Security Center nearly all menu items are greyed out but I can see e.g. active recommendations and even click on it to see the details. Weired. Never has this before.

Thanks in advance

JoachimHans_0-1617714968342.png

3 Replies
Hi Joachim,
Since you might have different level of access in different subscriptions (5 in your case), the ASC UI reflects "the worst case scenario" and greys out certain sections. To ensure this is the case, in the global subscription filter (top right corner) please check only subscriptions where you have SecAdmin role and refresh the page. Please let us us know if this helps or does not.

@Stanislav Belov Customer has security admin on one subscription and in he has selected only that specific subscription in global filter but still can see options gyred out.

NehaSingh0703_0-1649329562424.png

Please verify that nothing else changes user's role by going to (as the user herself):
Subscription -> Access Control -> View my access
If the SA role has just been assigned, I would recommend refreshing user's access token by logging odd and logging back in.