This vibrant community is a centralized platform for Microsoft Partners to engage with each other and Azure Subject Matter Experts (SME) to grow their business. It is a central destination for thought leadership on business best practices, Partner news, education, events, and new business opportunities. Get started by registering on the top right-hand corner!
• Be positive, kind, and curious. “Kudo” posts and ask questions. Be friendly with others on the network. Feel free to provide feedback, but keep it constructive.
• Search before you post! There is a chance that your question has already been answered. The search function on this platform is very powerful - take advantage of it!
• Keep private matters private. Double-check to make sure you are posting confidential information responsibly and in the correct place.
• Add a profile picture and fill out your profile! It’s easy and quick and helps people discover you.
• Fine-tune your email notification preferences. Just head to your profile settings by clicking on the “Edit” button below your profile photo in the top right corner. Click “notifications” in the left navigation, and then navigate to the network/community of interest and adjust your settings as needed.
• Have feedback for Azure Partner Community? Please share with our moderators.
• Use the Azure Partner Community as a sales channel by posting content to solely promote your own products and solutions. Any solution created by our Partners, ready for sale, should be found on Azure Marketplace or AppSource.
• Post technical support questions. Azure Partner Community is a destination for partners to engage in business discussions. The best place to get Microsoft support is the Microsoft Tech Community.
• Post solicitation, spam, and/or content-free posts not related to Microsoft partners or products. This is a place for all of us to learn and discover each other, not a place to reach customers. Violators may be banned from the network.
• Be negative. Constructive feedback is good but avoid personal remarks, sarcasm, and blame.
• Use crazy fonts, profanity, or ALL CAPS. All caps and strange fonts are annoying.
• Wander off-topic. No posting about sports, religion, politics, or other things that don’t belong here.
• Share content from a private group. Respect your colleagues and our acceptable usage policy.
• Harvest user data. Some members may share personal information here. If you spam members from this network, Microsoft may take legal action.
Azure Partner Community Moderators
Nick Vossburg, Azure Marketing - email@example.com
Sallie St. Laurent, Community Admin, firstname.lastname@example.org