Written by Eliran Azulai, Principal Program Manager
This post was co-authored by Suren Jamiyanaa, Program Manager 2, Azure Networking.
We continue to be amazed by the adoption, interest, positive feedback, and the breadth of use cases customers are finding for our service. Today, we are happy to share several key Azure Firewall capabilities as well as an update on recent important releases into general availability and preview.
- Intrusion Detection and Prevention System (IDPS) signatures lookup now generally available.
- TLS inspection (TLSi) Certification Auto-Generation now generally available.
- Web categories lookup now generally available.
- Structured Firewall Logs now in preview.
- IDPS Private IP ranges now in preview.
Azure Firewall is a cloud-native firewall-as-a-service offering that enables customers to centrally govern and log all their traffic flows using a DevOps approach. The service supports both application and network-level filtering rules and is integrated with the Microsoft Threat Intelligence feed for filtering known malicious IP addresses and domains. Azure Firewall is highly available with built-in auto-scaling.
Read the full article