Written by Sue Hartford, Product Marketing Director, Microsoft
Imagine getting more from your VMware workloads by easily extending them to the cloud—and optimizing your costs in the process. Azure VMware Solution, a jointly engineered Microsoft and VMware service, makes this possible.
Azure VMware Solution lets you run your VMware infrastructure natively on Azure. Migrating your on-premises VMware investments and skills to Azure allows you to:
- Quickly scale, automate, and modernize your VMware workloads.
- Continue using your favorite VMware tools in the cloud, including VMware vSphere, vSAN, and vCenter.
- Improve your disaster recovery, business resiliency, and VMware application performance.
- Take advantage of Azure management, security, and compliance services.
- Respond more quickly to the needs of your customers.
- Reduce your IT infrastructure spending.
To show you how simple transitioning to Azure VMware Solution is and highlight the product’s capabilities, Microsoft and VMware are hosting an Azure VMware Solution digital event on Wednesday, March 23, 2022, from 9:00 AM to 11:30 AM Pacific Time.