unable to run get-azlog

Copper Contributor

I am try to get the detail of correlation ID. I installed the AZ module and tried the run the get-azlog cmdlet. However, I am getting the following error even if I tried it on different PC.

WARNING: 3:04:24 PM - The namespace for all the model classes will change from
Microsoft.Azure.Management.Monitor.Management.Models to Microsoft.Azure.Management.Monitor.Models in future releases.
WARNING: 3:04:24 PM - The namespace for output classes will be uniform for all classes in future releases to make it
independent of modifications in the model classes.
WARNING: [Get-AzActivityLog] Parameter deprecation: The DetailedOutput parameter will be deprecated in a future
breaking change release.
get-azlog : Exception type: ValidationException, Message: Microsoft.Rest.ValidationException:
'this.Client.SubscriptionId' cannot be null.
at Microsoft.Azure.Management.Monitor.ActivityLogsOperations.<ListWithHttpMessagesAsync>d__5.MoveNext()
--- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---
at System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw()
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
at Microsoft.Azure.Management.Monitor.ActivityLogsOperationsExtensions.<ListAsync>d__1.MoveNext(), Code: Null,
Status code:Null, Reason phrase: Null
At line:1 char:1
+ get-azlog
+ ~~~~~~~~~
+ CategoryInfo : CloseError: (:) [Get-AzActivityLog], PSInvalidOperationException
+ FullyQualifiedErrorId : Microsoft.Azure.Commands.Insights.Events.GetAzureRmLogCommand

Thanks

0 Replies