SOLVED

Healthservice Error 4502

Brass Contributor

Getting this error on our servers. Can't pinpoint what is wrong. Reason for posting here is that it is healthservice that are reporting the error.

A module of type "Microsoft.EnterpriseManagement.Advisor.InventoryChangeTracking.FileChangeTrackingDataSource" reported an exception Newtonsoft.Json.JsonReaderException: JsonToken EndArray is not valid for closing JsonType None. Path '', line 1, position 1.
at Microsoft.EnterpriseManagement.Advisor.InventoryChangeTracking.JsonParser.ExtractMetaPropertiesCheckSum(String JsonFile)
at Microsoft.EnterpriseManagement.Advisor.InventoryChangeTracking.FileChangeTrackingDataSource.RunASMHostForMetaPropertiesScan(String MofFile, String outputFile) which was running as part of rule "Microsoft.IntelligencePacks.DynamicFileChangeTracking.Upload" running for instance "" with id:"{xxxxxxxxxx-xxxx-xxxxxE-xxxx-xxxxxxxx}" in management group "AOI-xxxxxx-xxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxxxxxxxx".

7 Replies

Hi @PatrikHansson ,

Is HealthService a part of the ChangeTracking solution?

I am trying to understand how this is related to Azure Monitor in order to find the relevant PM/engineer.

Thanks

@Noa Kuperberg 

Hi

This is were I'm not sure, the change tracking is a separate thing under automation accounts, but connected to log analytics workspace. But the error message is reported by healthservice and that is "Microsoft Monitoring agent" so Azure monitor was my best bet.

Hi @PatrikHansson, I got this reply from the PM owning MMA, asking you to refer to Change Tracking on this (PM owner is Gaurav Gautam <Gaurav.Gautam@microsoft.com>)

MMA has two processes – HealthService and MonitoringHost. Both are used to run management packs for each solution. Our team owns the agent processes but not the management packs that run inside them. In this case, while the error is coming from HealthService, it is an error of a specific management pack (the Change Tracking MP), so Change Tracking would be a better address for this.

@Noa Kuperberg 

Hi, ok I'v gotten a case opened with support on this. Initial answer was that it is a false positive but support seems to be checking with automation team, since change tracking is under azure automation.

Will post here if I get more info to maybe help next person.

best response confirmed by PatrikHansson (Brass Contributor)
Solution

@PatrikHansson 

Final answer from support was that this is a false positive that is caused by me not having file upload enabled on the change tracking. Feedback forwarded to the team in hopes that it gets fixed.

Thanks for sharing this Patrik!

@PatrikHansson Hey patrik how do you do that i checked this option on change tracking and I did not see anything.

Thank you.

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by PatrikHansson (Brass Contributor)
Solution

@PatrikHansson 

Final answer from support was that this is a false positive that is caused by me not having file upload enabled on the change tracking. Feedback forwarded to the team in hopes that it gets fixed.

View solution in original post