Welcome to the Azure Migrate AMA!

This thread has been locked for new comments by a moderator, if you have a new similar issue then please start a new thread.
Community Manager

Welcome to the Azure Migrate Ask Microsoft Anything (AMA)! This live hour gives you the opportunity to ask questions and provide feedback.

Please introduce yourself by replying to this thread. Post your questions in a new thread within the Azure AMA space, by clicking on, "Start a New Conversation" at the top of the page.

18 Replies

Hello Everyone! 

My name is Sarah. I am the Community Manager for the Public Sector Microsoft Tech Community. I am looking forward to reading your questions! 

Hey everyone! Dylan with the Microsoft Tech Community team here.
Let's have a great live hour of Q&A!
Hello Everyone! My name is Rahul and I am a Program Manager in the Azure Migrate Product Team. Looking forward to your questions!

Hey everyone!

I am Anmol from the Azure Migrate product team. I am super excited to be here and looking forward to the volley of questions.

Hello everyone! 

My name is Rashi and I am from the Azure Migrate product team. Looking forward to answering your questions and also get your feedback!

Hey, 

Jim Ryan here.  Manage IT for a small business with 40 users and want to migrate them from an internal file server/DC to Azure if possible.

Hello everyone! 

I am Daya from the Azure Migrate product team. Looking forward to answering your questions. Let's have a great live hour of Q&A!

As a reminder, this thread is meant to introduce yourself.

Please post any AMA questions in a new thread within the Azure AMA space.

Thanks!

@Sarah.Gilbert I'm in the Google Meet space, but all alone.  Are we not using it now?

Thank you for the chance to learn. My name is Kimberley V. I support customer/clients remotely by phone. I would love to further my skills and honstely, much of this is very new to me@Eric Starker 

Hi all! My name is James, and I'm a new Community Manager in the Microsoft Security and Compliance space. I'm excited to participate in this, and future AMAs :)

Hi everyone,

I'm Azure Tech Lead at Bizdirect and Microsoft Azure MVP. Curious to see the interaction here.

@Eric Starker I'm Andy Norris a PM for a Scottish Azure consultancy.

@BoxOfFrogs I'm not aware of any Google Meet space. Sorry for any confusion.

This entire AMA is here in the Microsoft Tech Community, a text/forum-based AMA. There is no  audio/video portion to it. 

Thanks for inviting.

Thanks for all the enthusiasm!

We're closing down this thread for new replies as people are mostly posting AMA questions here. 

Please post AMA questions instead to here: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/t5/azure-ama/bd-p/AzureAMA Click "Start a new conversation" on the top and you'll be all set!

Hello all