Configure a Logic App (Consumption) with Azure Active Directory Open Authentication so that it can be called/invoked by an Azure Data Factory Web Activity via Managed Identity.
(1/2) Logic App Setup
1. Create a Logic App with an HTTP Trigger: Call, trigger, or nest logic apps by using Request triggers - Azure Logic Apps | Microsoft Learn
a. Make a note of the callable endpoint / webhook / trigger URL
2. On the Logic App, go to Authorization and add the Authorization Policy in the Logic App: Secure access and data - Azure Logic Apps | Microsoft Learn
3. Add the Trigger Condition: Secure access and data - Azure Logic Apps | Microsoft Learn
4. Include ‘Authorization’ header in request trigger outputs: Secure access and data - Azure Logic Apps | Microsoft Learn
Final Code View of the Logic App Trigger:
"expression": "@startsWith(triggerOutputs()?['headers']?['Authorization'], 'Bearer')"
(2/2) Azure Data Factory Setup
5. Create a Web Activity in Azure Data Factory: Web Activity - Azure Data Factory & Azure Synapse | Microsoft Learn
System Assigned Managed Identity
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.