SOLVED

How to generate the architecture from azure tenant?

Copper Contributor

Dear experts, want to know if there is a way to generate the full architecture diagram for an Azure Tenant. It should include network, logical, with VMs , vnet, hub spoke model,   something similar to what we see in Azure Architecture Center.      

I checked the Network map in Defender for Cloud but it gives only network topology , also i could not see where is firewall placed? where is WAF placed etc.

Idea is to quickly assess Azure cloud for deployment , if you have a better way then do suggest that as well

thank you in advance for your views.

4 Replies

@anuragydv https://www.cloudockit.com/ is might be something more you're after. 

Thanks Jamie will try this So assuming nothing native exists then..
AzViz is another one I've used in the past which is free. https://github.com/PrateekKumarSingh/AzViz
best response confirmed by anuragydv (Copper Contributor)
Solution

@anuragydv  try using the AzGovViz - Azure Governance Visualizer

AzGovViz is a PowerShell based script that iterates your Azure Tenant´s Management Group hierarchy down to Subscription level. It captures most relevant Azure governance capabilities such as Azure Policy, RBAC and Blueprints and a lot more. From the collected data AzGovViz provides visibility on your HierarchyMap, creates a TenantSummary, creates DefinitionInsights and builds granular ScopeInsights on Management Groups and Subscriptions

GitHub - JulianHayward/Azure-MG-Sub-Governance-Reporting: AzGovViz (Azure Governance Visualizer) is ...

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by anuragydv (Copper Contributor)
Solution

@anuragydv  try using the AzGovViz - Azure Governance Visualizer

AzGovViz is a PowerShell based script that iterates your Azure Tenant´s Management Group hierarchy down to Subscription level. It captures most relevant Azure governance capabilities such as Azure Policy, RBAC and Blueprints and a lot more. From the collected data AzGovViz provides visibility on your HierarchyMap, creates a TenantSummary, creates DefinitionInsights and builds granular ScopeInsights on Management Groups and Subscriptions

GitHub - JulianHayward/Azure-MG-Sub-Governance-Reporting: AzGovViz (Azure Governance Visualizer) is ...

View solution in original post