MS DevOps Calendar Bug - Multiple Teams

Copper Contributor

I am a long time user of MS Azure DevOps supporting multipole innovation teams in product development.

In the latest update it appears that there is a bug in the MS Calendar built widget. In single team projects, the calendar displays the team and the calendar data. When there are multiple team sin a single project, there is a bug and a pull-down menu is supposed to allow the user to select the team (this worked fine up until Nov 2022, now the user cannot select the team, therefore the calendar data won't display.

I'm using the latest version of chrome and have been for over 4 years.

Any suggestions would be very helpful

screenshot below:

Screen Shot 2023-03-16 at 10.15.21 AM.png

5 Replies

@SimonMetz I am also experiencing the same issue. My colleagues seem to not be having any issues. I noticed that when I removed a team completely from the project settings and then tried to access the teams calendar for my other teams, the drop down fails to  load. I am not sure if it has anything to do with my recent change or just so happens to be a coincidence. 

@Ronnie_Jones Same here, and it seems to be a deletion of a team that caused it.  I believe I was last looking in the calendar at the team in question, then I went and deleted that team, now I can't use the calendar at all.

I'm experiencing the same issue. Deleted a Team from my project yesterday and now see the same issue with the "Select Team" pulldown.

@SimonMetz we've got the same issue as well - definitely happened after removing a team from a project.  Anyone found a fix?

@AndrewGavin I cleared all my browser cache, used incognito mode, signed in as a different user and then relogged in as the original user and it came back.  Not sure what actually fixed it though.