Jira and Azure DevOps Services...

Copper Contributor

Hi everyone,

I've seen people asking whether everyone prefers Jira or Azure DevOps for issue and bug tracking. There are a lot of orgs out there that use both, which can be messy sometimes if you're required to log in Jira, but develop in Azure DevOps. If you're using Jira cloud and Azure DevOps services, and haven't tried an integration app, check out my blog  to see ways the two can be integrated.

hope to ease at least one person's woes!

2 Replies
It's great to see that you're sharing your experience and knowledge about integrating Jira and Azure DevOps. It's true that many organizations use both tools for different purposes, and having a smooth integration can significantly improve the team's efficiency and collaboration.

For those looking to synchronize data between Jira and Azure DevOps, you might want to consider Exalate as well i've been using it for the last months and i've worked great!

Cheers!
Hi Jamie

I would like to add to your blog that there is another solution you can propose. The use of Exalate. It provides robust syncronization capabilities and you can granuarly decided what you want to send to the other side and how you want to apply receiving information. in my thoughts reading this post. Hope to have helped you