Intermittent AzureOps Build Error

Copper Contributor

I am seeing the following intermittent build exception with my AzureOps.  If I re-run the job it executes fine.  This occurs about once per 10 builds.  It would be nice to track this down:

```

Job
3 error(s), 1 warning(s)
C:\Program Files\dotnet\sdk\7.0.100\Sdks\Microsoft.NET.Sdk\targets\Microsoft.NET.Sdk.DefaultItems.Shared.targets(213,5): Error NETSDK1022: Duplicate 'Content' items were included. The .NET SDK includes 'Content' items from your project directory by default. You can either remove these items from your project file, or set the 'EnableDefaultContentItems' property to 'false' if you want to explicitly include them in your project file. For more information, see https://aka.ms/sdkimplicititems. The duplicate items were: 'wwwroot\.well-known\apple-developer-merchantid-domain-association'
Error: The process 'C:\Program Files\dotnet\dotnet.exe' failed with exit code 1
Dotnet command failed with non-zero exit code on the following projects :

```

1 Reply

Nevermind on this.  What was throwing me off was that this was building OK most of the time but then started throwing exceptions lately.  They were intermittent, too, which makes this even more weird. 

This actually had to do with an MSBuild rule that I put in some time ago that I now believe had to do with a bug that has since been fixed.  Removing this rule fixed my issue here and it's no longer a problem.