How to set up CI/CD pipelines using Azure DevOps for a .NET Core application hosted on Azure App?

Copper Contributor

I am experiencing an issue setting up a CI/CD pipeline using Azure DevOps for my .NET Core application hosted on Azure App Service. I am trying to automate the build, testing, and deployment processes for my application, so that code changes are automatically built, tested, and deployed to the appropriate environment.

However, I am encountering an error during the build or deployment process, and I'm not sure how to resolve it. Specifically, I am seeing an error message related to the build process, such as "MSB1009: Project file does not exist", or an error message related to the deployment process, such as "The specified resource group does not exist".

I have checked my Azure DevOps project settings and verified that all the necessary configurations, such as the build agent pool, Azure subscription, and release pipeline, are set up correctly. However, I am still encountering the same error message. I usually take help from them for CICD

I am seeking a solution to this issue, so that I can successfully set up a CI/CD pipeline using Azure DevOps for my .NET Core application hosted on Azure App Service. Any guidance or assistance would be greatly appreciated.

0 Replies