Displaying Work Items Related to Changesets but Not Yet Deployed in Azure DevOps

Copper Contributor

Hello Azure DevOps Community,

I hope you're all doing well. I'm looking for some guidance on an issue my team and I have been facing. We would like to create a dynamic list in Azure DevOps to display all Work Items that are related to Changesets but haven't gone through a pipeline and therefore haven't been deployed yet.

The primary reason behind this request is to keep our clients informed about the progress of their projects. We often receive inquiries from them asking which items have been completed and will be available in the next update. Having this dynamic list would streamline our communication and allow us to provide accurate information more efficiently.

We would greatly appreciate any guidance, suggestions, or resources on how to accomplish this. If any of you have encountered a similar issue or have implemented a solution to address this, please share your insights.

Thank you in advance for your help, and I look forward to hearing your suggestions and solutions.

Best regards,

Jakob Becker

0 Replies