Welcome to another Azure Content Spotlight! These articles are used to highlight items in Azure that could be more visible to the Azure community.
This week, let’s discuss about Azure Remote App, another useful tool available on the Microsoft Cloud Platform.
Azure RemoteApp allows you to run your existing Microsoft RemoteApp programs in the cloud. It also help you to provide secure, remote access to applications from many different user devices. Azure RemoteApp basically hosts non-persistent Terminal Server sessions in the cloud, and you get to use them and share them with your users.
To learn more about this service, you can read the awesome
which demonstrates an
In Depth Walk-through
of Azure Remote Apps.
starts by explaining the basic concepts before showcasing Virtual Machine creation & configuration, software installation and publishing of Apps to end users!
When you decide to go for Azure Remote App services – you get
1. Instant access to your applications running on cloud.
2. No application compatibility worries.
3. Access your apps on the go, easy access from any mobile device.
4. Consistent look and feel across devices.
5. Reduced amount of time in installing and configuring servers.
6. Reduced hardware investments and cost of infrastructure.
! The community appreciates your contribution.