SOLVED

Replicate datas from Azure DB for mysql to azure SQL DB

Copper Contributor

Hi, 

First I'm happy to create the first new conversation there :)

We could not find on azure application or configuration to replicate and synchronize datas from Azure DB for mysql to azure SQL DB. It looks an option not available natively. 

Does anyone have experience or can we recommend tools to implement this synchronization on azure?

Thank a lot,

Ben

1 Reply
best response confirmed by Ronen_Ariely (MVP)
Solution

Hi @BenoitG 

I'm very happy you choose to use our new community and indeed you are the first one to ask a question here. 

About integration data between Azure SQL DB and Azure Database for MySQL there is no native wizard to set replication up. 

However the way to go here is to use either Azure Data Factory which is the tool to run such operation or 3rd party tools like Attunity that have a specific version that offered free for Microsoft customers.

In any case the replication will be based on a service that will manage the replication on top of the databases. 

HTH, 

Yochanan.

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by Ronen_Ariely (MVP)
Solution

Hi @BenoitG 

I'm very happy you choose to use our new community and indeed you are the first one to ask a question here. 

About integration data between Azure SQL DB and Azure Database for MySQL there is no native wizard to set replication up. 

However the way to go here is to use either Azure Data Factory which is the tool to run such operation or 3rd party tools like Attunity that have a specific version that offered free for Microsoft customers.

In any case the replication will be based on a service that will manage the replication on top of the databases. 

HTH, 

Yochanan.

View solution in original post