Linked services: Failed to validate the signature because the content is tampered

%3CLINGO-SUB%20id%3D%22lingo-sub-1840294%22%20slang%3D%22en-US%22%3ELinked%20services%3A%20Failed%20to%20validate%20the%20signature%20because%20the%20content%20is%20tampered%3C%2FLINGO-SUB%3E%3CLINGO-BODY%20id%3D%22lingo-body-1840294%22%20slang%3D%22en-US%22%3E%3CP%3EHi%20all%2C%3C%2FP%3E%3CP%3E%26nbsp%3B%3C%2FP%3E%3CP%3EI'm%20trying%20to%20setup%20a%20linked%20service%20to%20Google%20Ads.%20I%20have%20diferent%20Google%20Ads%20Customer%20Ids%20under%20the%20same%20Administrator%20Account%2C%20so%20I%20create%20a%20new%20parameter%26nbsp%3B(called%26nbsp%3B%20CustomerId)%20v%C3%ADa%20JSON%20in%20the%20linked%20service.%3C%2FP%3E%3CP%3E%26nbsp%3B%3C%2FP%3E%3CP%3EWhen%20I%20test%20the%20connection%20with%20the%20default%20CustomerId%20value%20is%20ok%2C%20but%20if%20I%20change%20it%2C%20the%20conection%20fails%20with%20the%20following%20error%3A%3C%2FP%3E%3CP%3E%26nbsp%3B%3C%2FP%3E%3CP%3E%26nbsp%3B%3C%2FP%3E%3CDIV%20class%3D%22detail-error-message-content%20ng-star-inserted%22%3E%3CEM%3EFailed%20to%20decrypt%20sub-resource%20'None'%20payload%20on%20cloud%20with%20error%3A%20Failed%20to%20decrypt%20sub-resource%20payload%20%7B%20%22name%22%3A%20%22GoogleAdWords%22%2C%20%22properties%22%3A%20%7B%20%22type%22%3A%20%22GoogleAdWords%22%2C%20%22annotations%22%3A%20%5B%5D%2C%20%3CSTRONG%3E%22parameters%22%3A%20%7B%20%22CustomerId%22%3A%20%7B%20%22type%22%3A%20%22String%22%20%7D%20%7D%3C%2FSTRONG%3E%2C%20%22typeProperties%22%3A%20%7B%20%22clientCustomerID%22%3A%20%22********************%22%2C%20%22authenticationType%22%3A%20%22********************%22%2C%20%22clientId%22%3A%20%22********************%22%2C%20%22encryptedCredential%22%3A%20%22********************%22%20%7D%20%7D%20%7D%20and%20error%20is%3A%20Failed%20to%20validate%20the%20signature%20because%20the%20content%20is%20tampered%2C%20the%20expect%20context%20is%20'%7B%22ClientCustomerID%22%3A%22XXX-XXX-XXXX%22%2C%22authenticationType%22%3A%22UserAuthentication%22%2C%22dataFactoryName%22%3A%22XXXXXXXXXX%22%7D'%20and%20the%20runtime%20context%20is%20'%7B%22ClientCustomerID%22%3A%22YYY-YYY-YYYY%22%2C%22authenticationType%22%3A%22UserAuthentication%22%2C%22dataFactoryName%22%3A%22XXXXXXXXXX%22%7D'..%2C%20status%20code%3A%20BadRequest.%20.%20Activity%20ID%3A%20c68f53a3-0bbd-47c9-8311-3085f9cd3725%3C%2FEM%3E%3C%2FDIV%3E%3CDIV%20class%3D%22feedback%20with-top-styling%22%3E%3CDIV%20class%3D%22question%22%3E%3CDIV%20class%3D%22madrid-icon%20svg-i-32x32-feedback-experiences%20icon-size-16%20feedback-icon%22%3E%26nbsp%3B%3C%2FDIV%3E%3CDIV%20class%3D%22madrid-icon%20svg-i-32x32-feedback-experiences%20icon-size-16%20feedback-icon%22%3EIf%20I%20change%20the%20CustomerId%20manually%2C%20instead%20of%20use%20a%20parameter%2C%20the%20conection%20is%20ok.%3C%2FDIV%3E%3CDIV%20class%3D%22madrid-icon%20svg-i-32x32-feedback-experiences%20icon-size-16%20feedback-icon%22%3E%26nbsp%3B%3C%2FDIV%3E%3CDIV%20class%3D%22madrid-icon%20svg-i-32x32-feedback-experiences%20icon-size-16%20feedback-icon%22%3ECould%20someone%20help%20me%3F%3C%2FDIV%3E%3CDIV%20class%3D%22madrid-icon%20svg-i-32x32-feedback-experiences%20icon-size-16%20feedback-icon%22%3E%26nbsp%3B%3C%2FDIV%3E%3CDIV%20class%3D%22madrid-icon%20svg-i-32x32-feedback-experiences%20icon-size-16%20feedback-icon%22%3ERegards%2C%3C%2FDIV%3E%3C%2FDIV%3E%3C%2FDIV%3E%3C%2FLINGO-BODY%3E
New Contributor

Hi all,

 

I'm trying to setup a linked service to Google Ads. I have diferent Google Ads Customer Ids under the same Administrator Account, so I create a new parameter (called  CustomerId) vía JSON in the linked service.

 

When I test the connection with the default CustomerId value is ok, but if I change it, the conection fails with the following error:

 

 

Failed to decrypt sub-resource 'None' payload on cloud with error: Failed to decrypt sub-resource payload { "name": "GoogleAdWords", "properties": { "type": "GoogleAdWords", "annotations": [], "parameters": { "CustomerId": { "type": "String" } }, "typeProperties": { "clientCustomerID": "********************", "authenticationType": "********************", "clientId": "********************", "encryptedCredential": "********************" } } } and error is: Failed to validate the signature because the content is tampered, the expect context is '{"ClientCustomerID":"XXX-XXX-XXXX","authenticationType":"UserAuthentication","dataFactoryName":"XXXXXXXXXX"}' and the runtime context is '{"ClientCustomerID":"YYY-YYY-YYYY","authenticationType":"UserAuthentication","dataFactoryName":"XXXXXXXXXX"}'.., status code: BadRequest. . Activity ID: c68f53a3-0bbd-47c9-8311-3085f9cd3725
0 Replies