Linked services: Failed to validate the signature because the content is tampered

Copper Contributor

Hi all,

I'm trying to setup a linked service to Google Ads. I have diferent Google Ads Customer Ids under the same Administrator Account, so I create a new parameter (called  CustomerId) vía JSON in the linked service.

When I test the connection with the default CustomerId value is ok, but if I change it, the conection fails with the following error:

Failed to decrypt sub-resource 'None' payload on cloud with error: Failed to decrypt sub-resource payload { "name": "GoogleAdWords", "properties": { "type": "GoogleAdWords", "annotations": [], "parameters": { "CustomerId": { "type": "String" } }, "typeProperties": { "clientCustomerID": "********************", "authenticationType": "********************", "clientId": "********************", "encryptedCredential": "********************" } } } and error is: Failed to validate the signature because the content is tampered, the expect context is '{"ClientCustomerID":"XXX-XXX-XXXX","authenticationType":"UserAuthentication","dataFactoryName":"XXXXXXXXXX"}' and the runtime context is '{"ClientCustomerID":"YYY-YYY-YYYY","authenticationType":"UserAuthentication","dataFactoryName":"XXXXXXXXXX"}'.., status code: BadRequest. . Activity ID: c68f53a3-0bbd-47c9-8311-3085f9cd3725
0 Replies